Saturday 23 March 2013

Snow!

It's been snowing steadily in North Wales since Friday night and is the heaviest snow that I think I have ever seen!  There is no way that I am going to be able to drive in it and as food and drink is a necessity I will have to walk to our local supermarket for some supplies.  Luckily I had enough in for yesterday but unless we are going to live on sweetcorn, beans and pickles I think the snow boots will have to be dug out of the cupboard.  This is the view of my driveway:


I only have a small car and if it continues it is likely to disappear completely!!  The cat and dog are both reluctant to go out - I can't blame the dog as she is a jack russell and quite small - her legs disappear and her belly must get cold :)

Hopefully the snow will start to ease off over the next couple of hours and things will get a bit better. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment