Sunday 28 April 2013

Well it's been a few weeks and I've been on a little bit of a filofax related spending spree.  I will put on here what I have bought over the next few posts.  I'm going to start with the new binder that I bought recently.  I am been after an osterley for quite some time but could not justify the price of it until one came up on ebay that was reasonably priced so I went for it.  I do love it - albeit with a couple of little niggles.  Here is the current set up (warning picture heavy):


Not the best representation of the colour - it's a lovely plum colour.


I have some Martha Stewart post its in the card slot and another set of bigger ones in the larger pocket at the back.  This is the year diary.

 
This is the current week - I use different colours to keep it looking interesting.  The stickers also add a bit of colour.  The arrow is actually a book mark that my daughter bought from Waterstones - I quite like it.



Notes section


Projects section - I keep work stuff in here


Information section - I'm just using this for some random things at the moment.  This is the start of a list of books that I want to read.

 
Financial section - self explanatory!

 
At the back I keep some stickers - some in a envelope and some just loose at the back.

 
More stickers
 

At the back - yet more stickers in the back pocket and some of my business cards from work
 
 
 
I've recently bought a coleto pen from ebay.  I like it.  I bought the barrel and 15 refills in all different colours so I have enough to keep me going for a while.

 
The colours that I am using at the moment are orange, pink, brown and green. 
 
 
The niggles that I have with the osterley are the pen loops - when you have a pen it can squash the paper in the planner if you don't put the pen just right.  It has 2 pen loops for some reason but I don't think that you can really use both of them.  There are also some worrying wear marks on the top and bottom of the planner which I don't like.  I have contacted Filofax customer services so will see what they have to say.
 



1 comment: